Sunday, January 20, 2008

snow, a holiday and wrestling

Well it snowed in Williamsburg. This is an amazing thing. Williamsburg is settled close enough to the ocean to not get much snow, but not close enough to the mountains to get snow that often. So when we get snow, things shut down. We got about an inch and a half, and it was so pretty to look at.







Tomorrow is MLK, Jr. Day and that means NO school!! Actually this week's theme is little to no school. We have Monday off, Tuesday and Wednesday are half day exam days, and then the kids have Thursday and Friday off.

And then on Friday I am joining the:



Not Iowa State's, just life's!

And for the final part of the title....

In my stocking, Santa gave me 2 tickets to WWE Raw at the Hampton Coliseum. I'm taking my best guy with me and we're hoping to see



and



Only a few more weeks until we add a little sweet cockapoo to our family.

That's all for now.

No comments: